After almost 3 months of trying to negotiate with Vensure themselves and through the BBB, today I got an e-mail from the BBB saying they never heard back from Vensure so my case was closed as Unresolved. This does not look good on Vensure, but as much as I have been trying to contact them by phone and leave voicemails, have sent several e-mail in the past, and try to get something through the BBB, they do not seem to be cooperating much. As I have state din past complaints, I am in touch with a lawyer and several people who want their money back from Vensure.

Carmen Mar

Comments

Getting a Lawyer

Was scammed by Vensure International also. I'm so upset that I let myself be scammed by these people.

Looking for an attorney...if anyone can help or has any information please contact me. wack7@hotmail.com

Getting a Lawyer

I would like to get my money back from Vensure Intl,Just like a lot of people. I feel totaly riped off and would welcome any advise concerning this company. Explorerx3@wi.rr.com.

ya the took me,but I am getting a lawyer, if you want in, contact me. Just put getting a lawyer in the subject,and i will contact you to

Everyone who has been scammed by Vensure needs to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center on your regional FBI site. Perhaps Vensure will listen then.

I have been fighting with Vensure through the BBB since May 2011. Back and forth every few days with responses.

I had my credit card dispute the charge so the credit card company pulled the payment from Vensure. They agreed to pay me back for all but enough to pay for their trouble. Then without notifying me the credit card company gave the payment back to Vensure. And you can guess this, they will not respond now and they took double the amount agreed on.

So no thanks to my credit card company, I cancelled my card and now I can do nothing to get my credit unless I want to pay $75 to arbitrate through the BBB. Can anyone get a lawyer to do something?

taken by scammers

This tells me they really don't care about their business. They just want to make money! In less than 5 months the number of complaints went from 29 to 47!